Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Trying to think of a word I like better then Motto or Mantra because those words both suck

comasoftjay: Mantra… hmmm that is better then Motto I suppose but it is still not that great of a word. I need something stoic and possibly Russian sounding I think. Something iron and rust clad, something that sounds cold-war era and rigid. Something like (this is a completely made up word): Afrendendo… or... Carthogen...
cxxxxxxx2: than use that
comasoftjay: hmm but it doesn't mean anything... i just made those up...
comasoftjay: Cadre'
comasoftjay: I think really like that word despite its negative connotations. Maybe I could say The Imperial Cadre of the Divine Jay Ramirez say: and then place my statement right after that!
cxxxxxxx2: sure you can do whatever you want
comasoftjay: This would give the implication that I'm a tyrannical dictator of some hopelessly poor and backward country, and that my Cadre' of military police recite my doctrines in the street whilst dolling out fair or unfair justice heavy handedl
y on the oppressed populous, all while I’m resting comfortably in my imperial palace... eating grapes and watching American cartoons on the TV Lookiddy Box.
cxxxxxxx2: you are a very strange boy Jay…

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jay, cool blog. Makes me miss sitting on the couch listening to you talk. LOL

    How about the work Shibboleth. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/shibboleth

    Later-Heidi

    ReplyDelete