Thursday, August 6, 2009

Animals make a lot of sense

















I can’t decide if I’d rather be a panther or a snake. I’m not all that crazy about heights and I realize that both the panther and the kind of snake I would want to be (the Emerald Tree Boa), live a majority of their lives in the canopy of the jungle, but I seem to really enjoy the idea of it. Maybe it’s some weird over compensation for being short all my life and never really getting to see the movies or concerts I went to all that well. Aside from the lofty choice of home base of these 2 creatures, it’s their sleekness and utter invisibility in silent hiding that intrigues me. Lying in wait for countless hours until just the right moment to pounce on your prey seems like a lot of fun. That and I think both creatures take an inordinate amount of naps during the day and I’m an all out sucker for that.

1 comment: