Wednesday, February 3, 2010

List 1

Words I'd like to use more:
- Booby Traps
- Ass Over Tea Kettle
- Serpentine
- Mr. Pussums (great name for a cat)
- Dangerpuss (great name for a superhero cat)
- Juxtaposed or conveniently adjacent to...
- gangly
- Ass-9 (even though I know it's suppose to be asinine)
- Marmasets
- Regular Pantsed (as apposed to fancy pants)
- [insert word or thing] the Hutt (like Jabba, but something funny)
- Asian Mike

Words I find myself over using:
- Dickface
- Dickhole
- Fuk You
- I can't I have to work tomorrow
- Lame
- Fuk the CTA, seriously fuk you and fuk everything about the CTA
- I will throw a beer bottle full of burning gasoline at The Duke of Perth I swear to god...
- I ran out
- Sorry

Things I see very little use for:
- Home Pizza Oven
- Quitters
- Red Carpet events, pre and post awards shows
- Simon Cowel or whatever that dickfaces name is
- Pickle forks
- Dust bunnies
- Situations or applications where a profound knowledge of farming equipment would be necessary
- the word Uber

Things I could use more of:
- Money
- Free Passes to various things of my choosing
- Back rubs
- Temperatures over 50 degrees Fahrenheit
- My cat Sylvester's face sleeping next to me
- My own Space rocket with gas card
- Days off (filled with all of the above things in this section)

1 comment:

  1. Dangerpuss :D
    Yes, you should definitely use this word very often.

    ReplyDelete